There are many options to create a personal history
Uniquely YourStory can help
- Oral History – interview stories captured and recorded in audio or video format
- Printed Books – edited transcripts of oral interviews combined with photographs, documents, genealogy, recipes or other memorabilia. May be soft bound or hardbound.
- eBooks – interactive online version of the print book. May include embedded video or audio clips
- Artwork or Collectible Booklets – documentation of special collections
- Tributes or Memorials – commemoration of special occasions or periods of one’s life
Additional Offerings Available:
- Genealogical research
- Photograph preservation assistance
How much does it cost to create a personal history?
The scope of your project determines the costs involved. Ebooks and printed books will require a larger investment than a tribute or collectible booklet. Personal histories can be labor intensive but can be created to fit any budget. Sometimes several family members choses to share in the costs.
Crystal Megaridis is a personal historian and owner, Uniquely YourStory. She holds a Master of Library and Information Science and has been a librarian and genealogical researcher for more than 25 years.
Each person is unique as is every project. Contact us to discuss your ideas. Gift certificates available.